Authors who publish with BERKALA ARKEOLOGI agree that Jurnal Berkala Arkeologi holds the copyright of the published article in this journal. Upon acceptance of the article, and prior to the publication author will be asked to transfer their copyright to Berkala Arkeologi. The Author also represents and warrants that:
- The article is the Author’s original work;
- The article is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The article has not previously been published;
- The article contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The article contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author’s breach of the representations and warranties contained above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Berkala Arkeologi’s use and publication of any content contained in the article.
As the holder of the copyright, Berkala Arkeologi is making the article accessible known under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the article under the following conditions:
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.